OceanTrax has been working with yacht shipping companies to offer a once a month yacht shipment service between UK/northern Europe and Mediterranean ports, a true “berth to berth” service.
This service includes:
– Collecting your vessel from its home port and delivering it to the transport ship.
– Preparation for shipping including removing sails & stowing deck gear safely.
– Completion of the necessary paperwork, including insurance documentation.
– Overseeing the loading of your vessel, ensuring that the correct shipping cradle is used.
OceanTrax can even arrange for smaller power boats to be shrink wrap protected for the voyage.
Currently our routes include:
– Rotterdam, The Netherlands
– Bremerhaven, Germany
– Poole, Great Britain
– Nice, France
– Istanbul, Turkey
– Split, Croatia
– Alcudia, Mallorca
– Corfu, Greece
If you cannot see the destination you require, please contact us as we are constantly adding new routes to our schedule.
On arrival at your chosen destination, we will be on hand to oversee the unloading of your vessel, re-rig the sails and deck equipment, and deliver it to the port of your choice. Here the vessel will be cleaned and prepared for your arrival, ensuring a smooth hassle free “berth to berth ” service.
For a quote to have your vessel shipped click on “Get A Quote” and simply tick the ‘Yacht Shipping’ box.